Monday, September 5, 2011

Internet Surfing

I love to surf the net. I wish there were more hours in the day to dedicate to surfing. But with 2 kids and a really messy house (to much of my stuff is spread around...), I can't wittle away that kind of time on the computer. Also, being an engineer, I am always looking for efficiency in everything I do. So when I am looking for something I very often do a google 'image' search. I love this! A picture is worth a thousand words, so this is information over-load in a very small period of time - efficiency at it's finest! My request to all bloggers out there - please give your photos a relevant name!

My latest find is Pinterest. Really liking this. You can link to photos that you like, and group them on different boards. You can check out other peoples "pins". While you're surfing you can pin pictures to your boards (added to your favourites, so really easy). Great reminder for all those things you want to make/cook/sew/buy/find/etc. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment